- Telephone: 01282 832820
- Street: Cemetery Lane
- Town: Burnley
- County: Lancashire
- Postcode: BB11 5QB
- Listed: May 14, 2019 4:17 pm
- Expires: 48 days, 13 hours
This retro bedroom furniture was manufactured around 1960/70 and comprises of 2 wardrobes, one has a handle missing,and a dressing table that does not have it’s mirror. It is a beautiful pale grey colour with a flower motif, as in photos. There are some chips and marks commensurate with it’s age.
Freshfields Enterprises Ltd is a charity that provides day services for adults with disabilities within our local area. Alongside the day service, Freshfields also facilitates a whole host of additional clubs such as bike club, kitchen club, dance club and many more. It is these services that provide valuable opportunities for our service users to improve their confidence, support network and independence in a safe and friendly atmosphere.
We are open Monday – Friday.
35 total views, 1 today
Rules To Remember
- Use caution when giving out personal details such as telephone numbers publicly. (use the contact form above)
- Buy and Sell Burnley are not responsible for any of the items posted on here or any losses or damages.
- Keep the comments clean and on-topic.
- Remember to mark your item as sold as soon as you have received payment.
- Report any abuse or items that fall foul of our rules by clicking the 'Report This Ad' button at the top of this page.